OUTSIDE COPPER PLANT
The outside copper plant is composed of the following networks:
- Trunk network, which connects the Centrals
- The Principal network – the network that connects a node called the district node to the Central
- Secondary network – the network that connects the district to the terminals near the client’s domicile
- The client’s network is the network that goes from the outside terminal, by means of a descending cable, to the device inside the client’s domicile.
- Direct network – the network that directly distributes the energy from the Central to the terminals.