Types of maintenance:
- Corrective maintenance
- Maintenance for the correction of network or site failures
- Maintenance to repair damaged networks or cell sites
- Maintenance to correct the serial quality or to modify the configuration
- Preventive maintenance to ensure the reliability of equipment in operation before a failure occurs due to deterioration from use, weather, or other reasons.
- Scheduled maintenance , according to the useful life of the elements of the network or site
- Predictive maintenance, establishing the time that the equipment will be out of service, by monitoring its operation.
- Timely maintenance, replacing elements that are close to the end of their useful life during other maintenance work on the network or site.